Mrs Billington’s Gingerbread Breakfast Pot
If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy breakfast idea with just a smidgen of a little treat. Then our gingerbread breakfast pot is perfect. Here’s how to make it:
- Put the oats, milk, 4 tbsp orange juice, orange zest, grated apple, cinnamon and ginger into a bowl.
- Mix well and divide among 4 jam jars or containers with lids.
- Divide the blueberries among the jars, followed by a layer of yogurt.
- Top with the mango and pistachios.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 20 minutes to let the oats soak up the milk, or overnight so they’re ready to eat in the morning.
- Sprinkle with Billington’s Gingerbread crumb
To buy Billington’s Gingerbread online, please click here.
- 25g pistachios
- 1small mango
- 200g fat-free Greek yogurt
- 200g blueberries
- 0.25 tsp ground ginger
- 0.25 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 large apples
- 1 orange
- 250ml semi-skimmed milk
- 80g rolled oats
- 4 Fingers of Billington’s Gingerbread, crumbed