1864 – Billington’s Gingerbread Rum Cocktail
Warm up your winter with our delicious rum cocktail packed with festive ingredients. Here’s how to make it:
- Chop or grate the fresh ginger. Muddle the ginger with lime juice and honey in a shaker glass.
- Shake with the rum, cranberry juice and ginger wine.
- Sieve into a champagne coupe or flute over ice and top up with either ginger beer or prosecco. Dust with nutmeg and drink.
- Serve to your guests with a finger of Billington’s Gingerbread for delicious winter dunking.
To buy Billington’s Gingerbread online, please click here.
- 50ml your favourite Golden rum
- 30ml ginger Beer (we love Fever Tree Ginger Beer)
- 10ml ginger wine
- 20ml cranberry juice
- 15ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- 10g fresh ginger
- 5ml honey
- nutmeg, grating
- prosecco, (optional)