Billington’s Gingerbread Apricot Stuffing.
Why not try something new with your Sunday lunch with these delicious Billington’s Gingerbread apricot stuffing balls. Here’s how to make them:
- Preheat the oven to 150C/130C Fan/Gas 2.
- In a food processor, pulse together the onion, garlic, herbs, spring onions and rapeseed oil.
- In a bowl, mix the blended ingredients with the sausage meat, apricots and Billington’s Gingerbread. Add the egg and season with salt and pepper.
- Roll into little balls and place on a lined baking sheet and bake for around 25 minutes.
To buy Billington’s Gingerbread online, please click here.
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 25g/1oz parsley, finely chopped
- 25g/1oz chives, finely chopped
- 25g/1oz thyme, finely chopped
- 25g/1oz oregano, finely chopped
- 25g/1oz spring onions, finely chopped
- 50ml/2fl oz rapeseed oil
- 500g/1lb 2oz pork sausage meat
- 100g/3½oz dried apricots, finely chopped
- 200g/7oz Billington’s Gingerbread crumbled into the size of breadcrumbs
- 1 free-range egg, beaten