Billington’s Gingerbread Martini
Spice up your weekend with this festive Martini. Here’s how to make it:
- Place half a tablespoon of golden syrup on a small plate and place half of the crumbled up Billington’s Gingerbread on another small plate.
- Coat the rim of the glass in a thin layer of golden syrup and then dip the rim of the glass into the Billington’s Gingerbread crumb.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine all the ingredients over ice. Shake vigorously for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Strain into martini glass. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle the remaining Billington’s Gingerbread crumb on top.
To buy Billington’s Gingerbread online, please click here.
- 1 ½ ounce Vanilla Vodka
- ½ ounce Kahlua
- ½ ounce Frangelico
- 2 ounces Baileys
- 1 ounce Gingerbread Syrup
- 100g Billington’s crumbled into fine pieces
- ½ tbsp. golden syrup
- Whipped cream to garnish