Billington’s Gingerbread White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake
Brighten up your weekend with our Billington’s Gingerbread White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake packed with delicious ingredients. Here’s how to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 170°C, gas mark 3. Mix the crushed biscuits with the melted butter and spread evenly into the base of a 20cm greased and base-lined spring-form tin. Ensure the biscuit mixture is pressed well into the tin.
- Beat together the soft cheese, sugar and lemon zest until smooth. Gradually beat in the whole eggs and 2 egg yolks.
- Melt the chocolate with the double cream in a small pan over a very low heat, stirring continuously until smooth. Cool, then fold into the cream cheese mixture. Spoon the whole mixture into the tin, level the surface, then bake for 35-40 minutes until only just set. The top should still wobble a little when you shake the tin. Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack for a couple of hours, then chill for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Carefully remove the cheesecake from the tin and place on a serving plate. Top with raspberries and sprinkle with white chocolate shavings. Serve and enjoy!
To buy Billington’s Gingerbread online, please click here.
- 125g Billington’s Gingerbread, crushed into fine crumbs with a rolling pin
- 35g unsalted butter, melted
- 400g full fat soft cheese
- 100g caster sugar
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- 4 Free Range Eggs, medium, 2 whole and 2 yolks
- 100g White Chocolate, broken into chunks
- 100ml double cream
- 300g fresh raspberries
- White chocolate shavings to decorate