Blackberry & Ginger Mocktail
This Blackberry Ginger Mocktail is a beautiful and delicious sparking drink for brunch, served with a couple of Billington’s Gingerbread fingers, it is a delightful and punchy drink. Here’s how to make it:
- Add the blackberries and lemon slices in a cup. Add on the ice cubes. Slowly, pour in the ginger ale. Add on a teaspoon of honey and give it a quick stir.
- Serve immediately with 2 fingers of delicious Billington’s Gingerbread.
To buy Billington’s Gingerbread online, please click here.
- 5 whole blackberries
- 1/2 lemon – thinly sliced
- 1 handful of ice cubes
- 1 mini can (5 ounces) ginger ale
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 fingers of Billingtons Gingerbread (to serve)