Coffee Panacotta with Billington’s Gingerbread Crumb
Why only serve coffee after dinner when you can surprise everyone with this cup full of bliss? The finesse is in the heavenly match between coffee and Billington’s Gingerbread captured in the delectable cold cream. Here’s how to make it:
Crumble the Billingtons Gingerbread and then mix all the ingredients for the crumble.
- Provide the baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the crumble over the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the oven at 180 ° and then let the crumble cool down.
- Allow the milk, cream and sugar to boil shortly.
- Add the gelatin leaves soaked in cold water and the coffee.
- Divide the mixture over the different glasses.
- Allow to cool (4 hours) in the refrigerator and finish with the crumble and the chocolate coffee beans
To buy Billington’s Gingerbread online, please click here.
For the crumble:
• 40 g Billington’s Gingerbread
• 40 g Butter
• 25 g sugar
• 47 g Flour
For the coffee panna cotta:
• 350 ml wipped cream (40%)
• 70 ml Milk
• 3 g Gelatine
• 50 g sugar
• 140 ml coffee
• 4 glasses