1. In a saucepan add all the ingredients for the Gingerscotch, allow to melt on a medium heat &
simmer for 20 minutes.
2. Whip the other half of the cream to stiff peak, fill piping bag with mix.
3. Break the bottom of the Flower and White ‘merangz’, fill with ice cream & whipped cream.
4. Swipe your plate with the La Triestina Cacoa spread.
5. Place the merangz on the plate & drizzle with gingerscotch.
6. Sprinkle over the Billington’s Gingerbread, dorado chocolate & serve to two very happy people.
This recipe has been designed & produced for Billington’s Gingerbread by Executive Chef, Chris Burt, from the Mytton and Mermaid Hotel , Shropshire.