Gingerbread Caramel Milkshake
Why not try something new with this gingerbread caramel milkshake. Here’s how to make it:
- Drizzle inside of a glass with caramel sauce, and transfer to the freezer while you make the milkshake.
- In a blender, blend ice cream, 50g of Billington’s Gingerbread, and milk until smooth. Add more milk for a thinner consistency.
- Pour milkshake into glass and top with whipped cream. Drizzle with more caramel sauce and garnish with the remaining crushed Billington’s Gingerbread.
To buy Billington’s Gingerbread online, please click here.
- 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 120ml whole milk
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Caramel sauce, for drizzling
- 70g Billington’s Gingerbread