Lemon and Lime Ginger Crunch
This delicious lemon and lime ginger crunch is easy to make in a few simple steps. Here’s how to make it:
- Put the gingerbread in a polybag and crush them with a rolling pin — evenly but not too finely. Mix them into the melted butter. Press 200g (7oz) of the mixture — just over half of it — into the base of the tin. Chill.
- Whip the cream in a bowl and stir in the condensed milk, lemon and lime zest and 10-12 tablespoons juice. Spoon the lemon-and-lime juice mixture over the biscuit base, smooth the top and sprinkle with the rest of the gingerbread mixture. Chill overnight until set firm.
- Take out of the tin and slice for serving.
To buy Billington’s Gingerbread online, please click here.
- 250g Billington’s Gingerbread
- 125g butter, melted
- 200ml double cream
- 397g can condensed milk
- Zest and juice of 2 lemons
- Zest and juice of 1 lime