1. mix the pear & poppy, add the ultratex & whisk until a gel texture is achieved, place in a piping bag & set aside
2. heat the water & 9 Luker chocolate bars in a pan on a low heat, whisk together, until you have a double cream consistency
3. smear on a cold plate, dust with gingerbread crumb, bee pollen & cacao nibs
4. pipe the pear & poppy gel in to your pre made tart cases
5. top with Italian meringue
6. give a quick blast with a blowtorch, & place on on the plate with the last Luker bar placed on the plate & blowtorch aswell
7. add the ﬂowers & serve
This recipe has been designed & produced for Billington’s Gingerbread by Executive Chef, Chris Burt, from the Mytton and Mermaid Hotel , Shropshire.